Monday, August 11, 2014

Looking Forward

They say if you have something you want done, give it to a busy person to do.  I say, get three cats who won't let you sleep much past 6 a.m.

The only down side is that your sense of time may be somewhat distorted as a result.  For example, you may find you've done a load of laundry and a bunch of reading for your classes, knit half a sock, taken a bike ride, eaten breakfast, made a batch of homemade mustard and written a blog post.  So naturally, you're assuming it's about 2-3 p.m.

But then you'll look at the clock and realize it's not yet noon.  That's an odd moment.

Ah well.  What can I say?  My kitties keep me on the straight and narrow.  And they have such funny little personalities, I don't even mind.

Meanwhile, I have company coming for a week of fun, fun, fun, and thanks to my kitties, the house is ready and I'm rarin' to go!  Catch you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ralph Waldo Emerson once wrote, "Life is short, but there is always time for courtesy."