Monday, September 9, 2013

The Aftermath (Told You So)

A little over 48 hours later, here's where things stand:

6 quarts of crushed tomatoes have been canned and stored.

A dozen apple-carrot muffins have been made.  (Several have even been eaten.)

3 pints of raspberries are frozen and in storage for the winter.

The house has been vacuumed.  The laundry is done.

Two batches of committee-work are nearly finished.

Classes are prepped.

The new research project proposal has been drafted.

Emails have been answered.

The roof is fixed.  The gutters are cleaned.  
(I personally did neither of these things.  I simply arranged to have them done.)

I swam a mile.

Color me caught up.

Told you I could do it. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ralph Waldo Emerson once wrote, "Life is short, but there is always time for courtesy."